Bogleech.com's 2017 Horror Write-off:
8 Helpful Sunflower Tips
Submitted by Brian Shadensack
1. Sunflowers live up to their names, plant them in an area that gets plenty of sun and water them weekly
2. When your Sunflower is fully grown it will germinate, take the seeds and dry them in the oven for a delicious and healthy snack.
3. Do not talk to your Sunflowers, they will never forget.
4. Your Sunflowers may grow fleshy pods, NEVER acknowledge the existence of these pods.
5. Sunflower seeds can be dried and crushed to make a natural pigment.
6. Bury the bodies shallow, the Sunflower roots don’t reach down that far.
7. The entire Sunflower is edible, using the leaves and roots one can make a earthy tea.
8. Make the victim's drink the Sunflower tea, for it will help them know of the looming truth.